Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Hello, I am coming to San Juan in Feb. to celibrate my birthday. Im looking for a good hotel on or close to beach and close to night life. Any ideas for hotels and where bars and clubs are fun and have hottie??
3 answers to this question
The Verdanza Hotel in Isla Verde is a great place to stay. It is one block from the ocean and there are tons of restuarants and shopping in the area.
There are two nightlife sections. In Santurce and Condado. Please see the map at thenakedisland.com all of the hotels in Condado are walking distance to the nightlife.
Try anything in Condado. The website www.hotels.com is a great one to start.
Newest San Juan Questions
- When is Gay Pride in San Juan?
- ESTOY RENTADO CASA PARA PAREJA GAY. SE ALQUILA CASA URB. COUNTRY CLUB EN SAN JUAN PUERTO RICO, LA PROPIEDAD POSEE 4/C 4/B, 2 MARQUECINAS, TERRAZA, PATIO, ADEMAS LOCALIZADA EN EXCELENTE AREA VECINAL Y UBICADA CERCA DE CENTROS COMERCIALES TALES COMO LOS COLOBOS, PLAZA CAROLINA, ESCORIAL, PLAZA LAS AMERICAS, Y RESTAURANTES, AEROPUERTO A 10 MINUTOS Y PLAYAS A 20 MINUTOS, ESCUELAS CERCANAS Y PARQUE ROBERTO CLEMENTE. EXTRA: ABANICO DE TECHOS, VENTANAS CON REJAS PARA SEGURIDAD. CANON MENSUAL DE $1000.00 NUMERO A COMUNICARSE 787-248-1320 OR 609-705-1315
- I am planning a trip in Mid January 2014, and Puerto Rico sounds like a great place. Is Mid-January HIGH season? What is typical whether at that time? We are a gay couple but traveling with two straight men so lodging would be best if all would feel comfortable. Any help is greatly appreciated!
- What night clubs feature Drag Queen shows? I really liked the guys on the Rupaul Show that were from Puerto Rico. Thanks
- Wanting to plan a trip to San Juan, PR soon. I am an older (50's) single male. Is San Juan a decent destination for the "older gay male"? or just for the younger crowd? Thanks