Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Wanting to plan a trip to San Juan, PR soon. I am an older (50's) single male. Is San Juan a decent destination for the "older gay male"? or just for the younger crowd? Thanks
4 answers to this question
We both love to travel to PR and we are in our 60's. We're going again the end of Feburary.
Yes! San Juan is a great destination for all ages. I was there last September and had the best trip of my life. There is plenty to do and see.
Well, it all depends on what you're looking for. I'm a 50yrs Puerto Rican and never had a problem here.
I'm going in Feb. I'll let you know when i get back.
Newest San Juan Questions
- I am visting San Juan for the first time. Would like some suggestions on what to do!!
- When is Gay Pride in San Juan?
- I am planning a trip in Mid January 2014, and Puerto Rico sounds like a great place. Is Mid-January HIGH season? What is typical whether at that time? We are a gay couple but traveling with two straight men so lodging would be best if all would feel comfortable. Any help is greatly appreciated!
- What night clubs feature Drag Queen shows? I really liked the guys on the Rupaul Show that were from Puerto Rico. Thanks
- Are there any public restrooms near the Gay Beach? or Ocean Park? Without giving too much info, i may have to go at some point.